Social Media Terms and Conditions
We expect that participants will treat each other with respect. We will delete posted comments that contain vulgar or abusive language; pornography; personal attacks of any kind; offensive terms that target specific ethnic or racial groups or incite violence. We will delete comments that are spam, are clearly “off topic” or that promote services or products. Comments that make unsupported accusations will be taken out of the discussion.
• The use of vulgar, offensive, threatening or harassing language is prohibited.
• The Farming and Countryside Educations' social media sites are not open to the promotion or advertisement of a business or commercial transaction.
• This social networking use policy is subject to amendment or modification at any time to ensure its continued use is consistent with its intended purpose.
• Every effort is made to provide accurate and complete information. However, we cannot guarantee that there will be no errors.
• Users of these social media sites will be disclosing information in their profiles that may be considered privacy information.
By using this website, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions which govern Farming and Countryside Education's relationship with you in relation to this website.
The terms “Farming and Countryside Education” or "FACE" or “us” or “we” refer to Farming and Countryside Education, a trading name of LEAF, Linking Environment And Farming. LEAF's registered office is LEAF, Stoneleigh Park, Warwickshire, CV8 2LG
LEAF is a registered charity (No. 1045781) and a company limited by guarantee registered in England (No. 3035047).
The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of this website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms:
Change of use
- FACE reserves the right to change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that FACE shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal.
- FACE reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change
Disclaimer and limitations of liability
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- To the extent permitted by law, FACE will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
- FACE makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
Links to and from third parties
- FACE may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites. If you visit any website via a link on this Website you do so at your own risk.
- Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed: (a) you do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing; (b) you do not misrepresent your relationship with this website; and (c) the website from which you link to this website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party. By linking to this Website in breach of our terms, you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this Website as a result of such linking.
- You agree to indemnify and hold FACE and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against FACE arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
- If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- If you breach these Terms and Conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales courts.
- All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to FACE or otherwise used by FACE as permitted by law. In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
At LEAF we have a Health, Safety and Safeguarding policy, we also follow the NSPCC recommendations from their Safer Recruitment Training, where appropriate, for staff who will work with young people and/or vulnerable adults. The LEAF Education team have been trained in safer recruitment and Designated Safeguarding Officer training. For further information regarding this policy please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.