Under the Data Protection Act 1998, we have legal obligations towards you in the way that we deal with data collected from you. We use industry standard encryption software to safeguard your data. We do not pass on your details to any third party or government department unless you give us permission to do so, or we are obliged or permitted by law to disclose it.
The Farming and Countryside Education website, with the exception of the registration system, does not store or capture personal information, but merely logs the user's IP address (Internet Protocol: standard allowing data to be transmitted between two devices) which is automatically recognised by the webserver.
This privacy statement only covers the Farming and Countryside Education website at http://www.face-online.org.uk and http://www.face-cymru.org.uk and subsequent subsites of these domains. Other websites linked to from either domain are not covered by this privacy statement.
Social Media Terms and Conditions
We expect that participants will treat each other with respect. We will delete posted comments that contain vulgar or abusive language; pornography; personal attacks of any kind; offensive terms that target specific ethnic or racial groups or incite violence. We will delete comments that are spam, are clearly “off topic” or that promote services or products. Comments that make unsupported accusations will be taken out of the discussion.
• The use of vulgar, offensive, threatening or harassing language is prohibited.
• The Farming and Countryside Educations' social media sites are not open to the promotion or advertisement of a business or commercial transaction.
• This social networking use policy is subject to amendment or modification at any time to ensure its continued use is consistent with its intended purpose.
• Every effort is made to provide accurate and complete information. However, we cannot guarantee that there will be no errors.
• Users of these social media sites will be disclosing information in their profiles that may be considered privacy information.