New benefit for FACE Farm Members
Tuesday, 30 March 2010 11:18
Child Protection – are you meeting your Duty of Care?
Farms which host educational visits by children have a duty of care to those children under ‘Working Together’ 2006. As such FACE members should, as a minimum, have an up to date child protection policy and procedures and implement them safely. Staff who have direct unsupervised contact with children should be CRB checked and also have some basic training in child protection.
Consequently FACE, in association with SAFEchild, has put together a child protection support package specifically tailored to your needs. For a flat fee of just £52.50 (a saving of over 60%) FACE members will receive:
- The online training course ‘An Introduction to Child Protection’
- Access to a comprehensive set of child protection policies and procedures
- A review of your safeguarding arrangements by a child protection expert
- Specialist email support during business hours
- Regular bulletins on child protection issues
SAFEchild is a leader in the field of child protection having trained over 25.000 people and supported over 3,000 organisations
To take up this offer or just to find out more click here: Tell me more about Child Protection