There are many benefits to partnership with FACE including a network of mutual support that is available to all our members, through:
Having influence and promoting common interests
• FACE sits on a wide range of committees and groups, representing our members’ interests and contributing to policy development by government, industry and sector bodies.
• FACE conducts its own research and contributes to many broader research project in partnership with Government Departments and other agencies.
|Leading an industry-wide education initiative, including
• Advocating safe and successful visits to the countryside, working closely with schools, farms and other venues
• Signposting of Members' resources and expertise through the website and our enquiry service
• Giving presentations and displays at educational conferences and events
• Having representation and running educational activities at major agricultural shows and other rural events
• Using the FACE website and newsletters to promote forthcoming events, showcase resources and to highlight features, articles and news items
• Providing a directory of resources
• Offering central distribution of resources*
|Sharing local knowledge and expertise through
• Networking regional initiatives
• Advice on a range of issues is available from our field team of Regional Education Co-ordinators with strong links in their local areas
|Offering specialist support to each other
• FACE makes research and monitoring evidence available to members
• Provides seminars and other training events which offer chances to learn from the experts
• Can give advice on curriculum development
• Members can network and support each other for mutual benefit
|*There is no charge for storage of materials for distribution. However, large reserve stocks of resources are charged for at cost price.
|FACE Partner Membership Application