Farming and Countryside Education is the education charity for the food, farming and countryside sector. We receive no core government funding and need your support to help fund our work.
We believe that children of all ages and abilities learn best by doing things for themselves – and that they need variety and challenge in their daily lives to help them all to reach their full potential.
By becoming a Friend of FACE you can help us to create practical and exciting opportunities for all young people, such as:
• Visiting farms and other countryside locations
• Growing and harvesting of foods in and around schools – in gardens, allotments or simply in pots in the classroom
• Cooking and food preparation activities, learning an essential life skill
And you can help us to ensure the quality of these experiences by:
• Training more farmers and others to host visits and to communicate their passion for food and farming
• Helping more teachers to make the most of learning outside the classroom
Can you spare just £20 a year to support our work?
As a Friend of FACE you will receive free copies of our newsletter.
(Please note, this level of support does not provide access to the FACE members’ area of the website).
Renew your membership