Cost: £60 + VAT
• Access to expert help and advice on the curriculum.
• Journals for teachers which focus on the teaching and learning of food and farming. These include ideas for use in the classroom, personal experiences and shared thoughts about developing learners' understanding.
• Discounted rate for teacher seminars and training to develop food and farming curriculum related activities for use in teaching.
• An annual conference to provide members with the opportunity to network and share ideas with like-minded professionals, and a range of workshops and seminars led by experienced facilitators.
• Regular e-newsletters and priority updates to disseminate up-to-date information about latest developments related to the teaching and learning of food and farming topics.
• Access to the Members’ Only Resources. Resources which support teaching of food and farming in the curriculum.
Renew your membership